Contact us for a quote
This easy-to-use online form enables you to contact us outside office hours. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
Terms and Conditions
T & C’s
All of these details are subject to individual circumstances and discretion may be applied on occasion for client goodwill. In such circumstances it does not promise or suggest that any precedent has been set.
- Following agreement, if two staff members are in attendance, furniture may be moved for cleaning within reason, also with an adequate pair of ladders supplied we can go to two steps high for polishing and dusting, this is for health and safety reasons. We will supply ladders for spring cleans. We are not insured for inside of ovens, washing carpets or the outside of windows.
- Cancellation by clients at short notice – 24hr notice is required for all cancellations. If no such cancellation is made the full fee will be payable.
- Cancellation and postponement – every effort will be made for the service appointment to be met and as much notice as possible will be given if this is not possible.
- We have an email address, firstname.lastname@example.org ,so feel free to correspond in that manner. Please email us, to let us know your address and we can email all further correspondence directly if you would prefer. Information for work issues such as cancellation should be made by calling the mobile number, 07486105029. Please leave a message if we’re unable to answer and we’ll call you back as soon as we can. This type of last minute information is better passed by phone.
- Lock out – When we arrive to do a booked service and can not gain access through no fault of our own, or if a house alarm is set and we have not been informed we will firstly attempt to contact the client. If unable to do so and remain unable to gain access then the full service fee will be payable.
- Lost Keys – If in the very unlikely event that the company is found to have lost keys to a property then we will pay for a replacement set to be cut. It should be noted that no address or name details are ever left with keys. We identify your keys only by your account number, unrelated to your address and by the use of coded key rings. This is the extent of our liability.
- Payment for service is due on the day of clean. We take payment by cash on the day or bank transfer, a member of the team will be happy to give you our bank details. Please use your house mumber & road name as payment reference to ensure that your payment reaches your account quickly. Please note that we do not accept cheques. A receipt for all payments made will be given.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that all due care and attention is given to health and safety, for example that your electricity supply is safe and in good working order, or that your dog’s lead is fit for purpose.
- Complaints – In the unlikely event that the housekeeper does not come up to the expected high standard, please in the first instant contact us directly by phone. Do not redo the work yourself as we will need to visit and discuss your comments & view any under standard areas and resolve the issues raised. We will aim to do this within 24hours. If needed a full investigation will be undertaken. You will receive a written reply within 14 days.